The Avenue is situated at the heart of Newton Mearns and is a core part of the East Renfrewshire community.
As part of our continued commitment to our community, The Avenue has set up a Community Fund designed to provide financial support to local clubs, charities, community groups and other worthy causes throughout East Renfrewshire.
Community Fund applications will be assessed on a quarterly basis. Closing dates for 2017 are;
The maximum funding that can be applied on a quarterly basis is £250.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
If you would like to apply for support, simply email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Community Fund’ as your subject.
There is no set layout for applications, please provide details which are most important to your cause, what you would use the funding for and why you think you should obtain our funding this quarter. Good luck!
First £250 awarded to Alzheimer Scotland
Terms & Conditions:
1. Community Fund applications will be assessed on a quarterly basis.
2. The successful applicant will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks following the closing date.
3. The maximum funding that can be applied on each occasion is £250.
4. Unsuccessful applications can be re-submitted.
5. The fund is at liberty to award the £250 to one organisation or individual, or to share the £250 amongst any number of applicants.
6. The fund is also at liberty to award only part or none of the £250 to any applicants in any quarterly period.
7. All decisions made by the fund are final.
8. At least one member of each group awarded funding must agree to be photographed at The Avenue on receipt of their financial donation.
9. All groups awarded funding agree to have details of this and their photograph used in any marketing and press The Avenue may choose.
For a more personalised experience, please enter your name and email address below.