The Avenue is situated at the heart of Newton Mearns and is a core part of the East Renfrewshire community. As part of our continued commitment to our community, The Avenue has set up a Community Fund designed to provide financial support to local clubs, charities, community groups and other worthy causes throughout East Renfrewshire.
Community Fund applications will be assessed on a bi-annual basis.
The maximum funding that can be applied on a bi-annual basis is £250.
If you would like to apply for support, simply download and complete the The Avenue Community Fund Application and email it to email@example.com stating ‘Community Fund’ as your subject.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Community Fund applications will be assessed on a bi-annual basis.
2. The successful applicant will be notified of the outcome of their application following the closing date.
3. The maximum funding that can be applied on each occasion is £250.
4. Unsuccessful applications can be re-submitted.
5. The fund is at liberty to award the £250 to one organisation or individual, or to share the £250 amongst any number of applicants.
6. The fund is also at liberty to award only part or none of the £250 to any applicants in any quarterly period.
7. All decisions made by the fund are final.
8. At least one member of each group awarded funding must agree to be photographed at The Avenue on receipt of their financial donation.
9. All groups awarded funding agree to have details of this and their photograph used in any marketing and press The Avenue may choose.